Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a messenger bag…
  • squattingmouse
    Free Member

I need a bag for carting some stuff around on a regular enough basis for it to get it’s own bag. Needs to be able to take and A4 Box file and a standard ring binder together and leave enough room for water bottle plus standard pocket ‘stuff’.

Weather proofing a very useful added bonus.

Any ideas?

romster
    Free Member

Check out the Knog stuff fella, they do a courier bag style beast that doubles up as a pannier, you can also buy a ruck sack adapter and it’s got a weather proof back zipped underneath for when things take a turn for the worst. Not the cheapest out there but well worth a look if moneys not high on the importancy list. Good luck. 🙂

donks
    Free Member

cant beat a crumpler

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    messiah
    Free Member

http://www.courierwareusa.com/

Mine is 15 years old, used almost daily and you would not know it… stunning quality.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Romster – Is that the dry dog? I’m also looking at CRC as I have a voucher which expires on Monday!

romster
    Free Member

Think that’s the one ye, I was very impressed with it when i saw it, simple yet very functional and fit’s your criteria of need’s perfectly mate.

Stoner
    Free Member

same as messiah. I have a courierware that Ive had since university, 1995.

A tardis of a bag and is a pleasure to use.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

TImbuk2 they are ace! I have 2 and LOVE them both. If you buy directly from the US website you can even pick exactly what colours you want.

nicko74

I’m a Crumpler fan – my first Seedy Three(?) is now 7 years old and probably due for replacement, and I now have a work bag too.
    If you want one, do your homework and don’t pay RRP – they’re a bit of a ripoff at full price!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a messenger bag…’ is closed to new replies.