Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a HRM
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Hi, I have just started going to the gym after a long time away and it appears al the machines will sync with HRMs which I think will be helpful in aiding me get the weight off.

I have absolutely no idea what is good/bad/indifferent (I have seen them as cheap as £15 and up to £100). I don’t want to spend loads, but of course I want something that actually works properly.

Cheers

craigxxl
    Free Member

Probably just need the belt in which case any ANT+ from Suunto, Garmin (latest model), Polar or Wahoo

johndoh
    Free Member

No-one else with any advice?

jkomo

You need to check what the machines are compatible with.
    If you want your own wrist jobbie then there are loads, from Aldi, Decathlon, and all the expensive makes.
    The more you pay, the fancier they are, but they all tell you your heart rate.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I’ve got a Polar FT1. Works for me – both with the supplied wristwatch thingy and with most of the cardio machines in the gym.

SteveL
    Free Member

As stated above, check with your gym what brand(s) the machines will sync with. If you want the cheap option just buy a belt. If you think you’re likely to use it elsewhere Polar do a good range of basic watches.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a HRM’ is closed to new replies.