Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • recommend me a hip flask please
  • sadexpunk

just looked on the stw shop section and there doesnt seem to be one for sale any more.

i read captive tops are better, and a stw logo would have been ideal, but anything bike/retro/punk/classic/classy stylee would be interesting. anything considered tho.

anything to recommend?

thanks

shermer75
    Free Member

I have a Surly one, holds 6oz(?!), has a captive top and is ace. Get yerself a little funnel to go with it! 😉

Cougar

Mine came from… Debenhams or BHS or one of those big department stores I think. Captive lid and the finish is some sort of faux leather affair rather than bare metal so it’s not as cold in your pocket.

Cougar
    benp1

I have the Stanley one

Looks very retro, captive lid, and it’s pretty big… You notice it when you’ve had a whole hip flask!

Drac

Surly everyone has one.

DezB
    Free Member
    somafunk

I have a fair number of “traditional” metal hip flasks but I much prefer this type as they weigh bugger all and can be rolled up when empty, or for the alcoholics amongst us this is more suitable

thegreatape
    Free Member

John Lewis currently sell a few different ones from the English Pewter Company. Quite a recent addition to their range according to Celia. I got a 6oz one with a plain finish, part polished part brushed, and a captive lid plus little funnel. There was also a nice pewter and brass one in the shape of a shotgun cartridge – not as naff as that possibly sounds, it was quite nice.

kurt
    Free Member

Swig flasks are worth a look

sadexpunk

thanks a lot chaps, ill start looking through these suggestions now.

joshvegas
    Free Member

One like this…

clicky

deejayen
    Free Member

I’ve got a brand new STW one which I received when I subscribed. As a teetotaler, it’s not of any use to me, so I could pass it on. I’d just need to find it, and I’m going to be busy for the next few days, but feel free to PM or email me if you’re interested.

sadexpunk

Thatd be excellent mate, much appreciated. Ill email you when I’ve got a moment.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a hip flask please’ is closed to new replies.