Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a High Intensity (or similar) workout plan / app
  • jairaj

Finding it hard to make time and get motivated to do exercise at the moment. So thinking of trying out a High Intensity workout plan to see if it can help burn some of my excess fat and remotivate me in getting out into the fresh air more and exercising more.

So please recommend any HIT workout plans or phone apps you have used in the past. I don’t mind paying doesn’t have to be free. Each session needs to be around ~30mins and need to do it with little or no equipment.

thanks in advance …

eyestwice
    Free Member

Freeletics. Absolutely swear by it.

Choose the Bodyweight version and the only equipment you’ll need is a pullup bar, although even that isn’t essential.

https://www.freeletics.com/en

scaled
    Free Member

I’m using a free one, “HIIT Workouts and Tabata timer” (android)

3-4 rounds of that and i’m done.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Burpees, everything else is added bulls***.

br
    Free Member

Just remember, you can’t outrun a bad diet – so start there first.

sc-xc

Insanity Max 30. Find a months free trial for beachbody on demand, and get sweating.

Then come back and tell us how easy burpees are compared to the rest of it.

Cletus

Bodyfit by Amy kettlebell workouts

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=076353c2Hik[/video]

jairaj

Thanks all for the suggestions. I’ll post up a photo of my beach ready, 6 pack abs in 3 months time 😉

I think my diet is OK ish. I’m vegetarian, so getting plenty of veg, vitamins etc. I enjoy cooking so usually cook stuff from fresh so easy to cut down on salt, sugar and oil intake and also use alternate cooking methods eg steaming something rather than frying it.

I think my main problem is reducing carb intake, currently I eat a lot of bread and pasta and cheese, I think these are the main areas I need to sort out and reduce my portion size to account for the fact I’m doing 1/4 of the exercise I used to do.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a High Intensity (or similar) workout plan / app’ is closed to new replies.