Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a good quality pop up gazeebo
  • bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I'm looking for a 3m * 3m one (ideally with sides) and I dont want to pay silly money but would like something that is a bit better quality that the run of the mill ebay offerings 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just this minute saw one for forty squid in Halfords. Looked decent enough.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Cheers, will pop in after work and have a look.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Swift Shelter 3m x 3m Gazebo with sides!

Should be able to get one for about £250 and these are commercial quality so will go on and on (unlike the £50 rubbish you get in DIY stores – won't keep the weather off, won't cope with high winds, won't last).

Had mine 7 years now, used it in three locations last weekend alone. Had no problems with it whatsoever since i bought it, everyone who sees it wants one!

Used it camping many times and my one is fully waterproof.

Make sure you get a steel frame as the ally one's are prone to breaking. Get a £20 fold flat trolley if you need to carry it any distance as they are heavy.

Remember, you get what you pay for!

phil.w
    Free Member

We bought one of those Halfords specials at the weekend. It lasted until about lunch-time by which time it was more triangle shaped. It was hardly even windy just not a solid design.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Thought as much, currently looking at Spongebobs option as they seem to be what I'm really after.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

SingletrAction just bought an E-Z Up for promo events ie Singletrack weekender.

kimbers

bought a 50 quid one from argos, isus[ect very much like the halfords one

took it to glastonbury one year

wind picked up and it was gone, i think it may have taken a few random tents with it, that baby flew!

we did catch up to it in the end but it was wrecked

beej

Try Gala Tent – we got our semi-professional gazebo from them, lasted about 15 events so far including several in pretty poor weather – and also 8 days of LEJOG.

Algore
    Free Member

We used the Coleman event shelter last year and it was brilliant. Super quick to put up and robust.

grumm
    Free Member

+1 for Gala Tent – we bought one at work and the quality is very good plus it's very easy to put up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a good quality pop up gazeebo’ is closed to new replies.