Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a good quality iPhone car charger…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

I’ve bought stacks of different types off eBay, some have worked, some haven’t. Some have worked for a bit and then stopped working. I think I’d like to get a good quality one that’ll work and not break.

Any recommendations?

jam-bo

Got a belkin 2 port USB charger. Less than a tenner, sits in the socket permanently and happily charges two iPhones or anything else with a USB charger cable.

sparkerfix

If you need a holder as well Brodit take some beating.

loddrik
    Free Member

Where from? I bought a belkin one off eBay but I’m pretty sure it was fake as the bloody thing got hotter than the sun then stopped working…

I have a decent holder, bought from a recommendation on here no less.

donsimon
    Free Member
    jam-bo

Halfords I think.

trail_rat
    Free Member

go to tesco

got me a griffin for 8 quid

been just fine – best thing – it has a piggyback for another cigarette lighter powered device – so i can charge my 240v power pack or my works phone depending on where im driving.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Griffin used daily for 2 years no problems

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I got a cheapo from the local petrol station. It charges, it hasn’t broken. It is doing it’s job. I’m happy,

Drac

As MF said for me as my Audi don’t have the dock like my VWs did I got a £3 job that does loads of varieties and it’s great.

CountZero

I bought a aux socket extension from either Lidl or Aldi, (can’t remember which, I was in both shops looking), and it works a treat, got three extra aux sockets and two USB ports. I looked in Maplin as well, but they had nothing similar, and I think it was around a fiver.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a good quality iPhone car charger…’ is closed to new replies.