Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a good accident management company
  • Pembo
    Free Member

Not sure if there is such a thing but I need to claim against another motorist/insurance company who caused an accident involving my car which my daughter was driving. The other driver is not admitting liability but is peeing in the wind as I have 2 witnesses saying it was his fault.

Any advice?

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Let your insurance company handle it.

sh1tforbrains
    Free Member

Wee in his shoes?

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

Accident Scam ?

On a more serious note…Would it not be your daughter that claims against the other driver? And the insurance companies/police should sort out who was in the right and who was wrong so have a little faith!

McHamish
    Free Member

If you have witness evidence make sure your insurance companies have all the details and let them sort it out.

Pembo
    Free Member

All sorted now. Other insurance company is settling our claim for repairs ‘without prejudice’. Solicitor looking after the whiplash claim.

Got a witness statement for my insurer but the other insurer was playing silly beggars by saying it needed to be filled in on an esure form.

On a positive note my insurer, Quinn direct, have been brilliant. They assigned me to a regional claims director and gave me her mobile number, and I’ve been talking to her and her alone about the accident and the claim process. Excellent service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a good accident management company’ is closed to new replies.