Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me a garage alarm?
  • jonba
    Free Member

I’m fairly happy with security anyway but was thinking about maybe putting an extra alarm in the garage so that it is always on even when we are in the house.

What do people recommend? Relatively cheap, easy to set so I actually use it. I think a motion sensor would be most appropriate.

Looked at cheap Maplins and B and Q ones but there’s no real way to distinguish.

Bikes are currently D locked to the wall but I was going to but a chain through the wheels and frames to replace the cable I am currently using. Sny recommendations for cheapish yet stong chains? It would need to be 2m+ long so nothing massive otherwise it will weight the earth and the bike are suspended from the ceiling.

seanodav
    Free Member

these are pretty good and faff free to install…
    http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&cp=14&gs_id=2g&xhr=t&q=yale+house+alarm&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=649&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15759585905312188116&sa=X&ei=sDXvTryoJYiZ8gO9lN2UCg&sqi=2&ved=0CHwQ8wIwAA

lazybike
    Free Member

I’ve got one of the cheap Maplin ones, had it a couple of years, been fine, scares the life outa me when I forget to switch it off…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a garage alarm?’ is closed to new replies.