Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • recommend me a frying pan
  • reggiegasket
    Free Member

I want a good mid-sized (10″ ish) non-stick pan, as a crimbo pressie for a mate.

who where with whom ?

ta

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Tefal “Red Spot”.

rewski
    Free Member

SKK, very heavy and hard wearing, not cheap though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

TKMAxx – fancy expensive stuff lasts no longer IME

reggiegasket
    Free Member

ta all

poppa
    Free Member

Anolon do some really nice, hard wearing ones. The ones with all-metal handles are best, as you can whack them in the oven/under the grill.

warton
    Free Member

I have a jamie oliver tefal red spot non stick and its very good. nice and heavy

jp-t853

Circulon are great

brakes
    Free Member

Risoli are solid aluminium pans without all the frilly crap to bump the price up

dazzlingboy

Bought a Tefal Preference 30cm pan from these guys on ebay – top of the range gear, free delivery.

Same as the Jamie Oliver kit (if not better) but cheaper as it doesn’t have his name on it.
    Linky

andyha
    Free Member

[/url]

accept no substitute

tonyplym
    Free Member

Tefal Preference spotted @ half price in Debenhams Cookshop this lunchtime . . .

brassneck

Anolon do some really nice, hard wearing ones. The ones with all-metal handles are best, as you can whack them in the oven/under the grill.

+1 got a set for a wedding present and they have been exceptional for 6 years and still going strong. Lighter than Le Creuset (sp?) too.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Looking at the Tefal preference tony but can’t see the half price….

simonjf63
    Free Member

+1 for Bourgeat here. Goes from the hob straight into the oven, lasts ages and cheap enough to replace when it (eventually) wears out

tonyplym
    Free Member

Ooops – sorry – meant to say House of Fraser – which means the Dingles store in Plymouth. Example:
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Tefal+Preference+26cm+frypan/141805779,default,pd.html?cgid=80188 – had more in store than there are on the web site.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a frying pan’ is closed to new replies.