Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a Fox shock bushing tool
  • somafunk

I lent my old bushing tool to a mate and he’s managed to bend the shaft (don’t ask 🙄 ) so what do you recommend/use?.

I’d prefer the type that allows you to fit the bushing’s with the shock in situ/dropped from the lower linkage.

Cheers,

somafunk

Anyone?,

I’m looking for something like this DIY MTB bushing removal tool but preferably not all the way from Australia.

stevenk4563
    Free Member

I use one of these, works really well, the guy is really helpful too.

jonba
    Free Member

I saw a katec one and some bushings in my toolbox. I believe they were for a fox triad. I don’t own a full suss anymore!

Busy the next few days but can post for £10. Bayley dot jon at gmail dot com

And ill send some pics over monday.

somafunk

Cheers stevenk4563, That looks like just the tool i was after.

Howsyourdad1 : damn the crap stw search function – i returned no results for suspension bush tool – cheers.

jonba : Ta very much for the offer jonba – I’ll order the one in stevenk4563 link but could you send over the pics anyway – I’ll tell my ham fisted mate to cough up and perhaps he’ll buy his own tool.

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

I got mine from the States. I know its out of the country and all that. But it came in a week and is superb value for money, I am extremely pleased with the set. And not just a Fox fit, it fits just about all eyelet sizes and you dont need a vice either.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151377192281

somafunk

Received shock bush tool as recommended by stevenk4563 t’day, impressed with the quality and it works perfectly with the shock still on the bike.

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Fox shock bushing tool’ is closed to new replies.