Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me a decent 42inch ish TV
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

Anyone know of any good deals on a 42inch flat screen (or maybe larger…)
    Want full 1080p and preferably a 5 year guarantee.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

J

stevehine

What’s the budget ??

Dino
    Free Member

Panasonic were doing free 5 year warranty, not sure of your budget but u wouldn’t go wrong with a panny

CaptJon
    Free Member

It might sound harsh but there is no point asking people on here (unless they are experts). Read the review on here: http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Some lovely looking pictures coming out of the Samsung LED that I was looking at at the weekend.

But I have a Panasonic (3 years old now – 37” LCD) and have always been very pleased with it.

Milkie
    Free Member

Samsung C530 series or above.. Comes with loads of features and the screen is comparable with £1000 LCD’s. Whatever you do, don’t get a 37″, there is only one panel manufacture for them, and they are rubbish… apparently.

Jammy111
    Free Member

budget is around 500, but really i want the cheapest one available that isn’t crap. I suppose the title should have been anyone know of any bargain 42inch tv’s.

I’ve seen this LG one with 5 year warranty for £420…

donsimon
    Free Member

Go for whichever Samsung fits your budget.

don simon – Member

Go for whichever Samsung fits your budget.

You’d do as well as to heed this mans wise words – although not a 37″, as the comment above is correct.

Jammy111
    Free Member

cheers folks. can i ask why samsumg opposed to another one of the major brands??

donsimon
    Free Member

Cos they’re the bestest.

Jammy111
    Free Member

Cos they’re the bestest

makes sense 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

I think they’re recognised within the industry as the Nº1 in the market. This is what they told me at Samsung. 😕 In all fairness, the guy who told me was quite honest when talking about Samsung products, more a geek than a Samsung employee.

TiRed

Budget = Samsung LCD (not the newer thinner LED)
    Moneyed = Panasonic Plasma
    Vintage = Pioneer 428xd 8)

Whilst not “Full HD”, the Pioneer will provide the best image… Too bad they lost money on every one sold.

midlifecrashes

We have the Freeview hd Sanding with internet telly, 650 I think, cost 429 at Amazon. Really good, but I found the motion plus annoying, but easily switched off.

montylikesbeer

LG LX6900 LED

Above tick most of the next three year future proof stuff

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a decent 42inch ish TV’ is closed to new replies.