• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LeeW.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a day out
  • lunge

I’m off work this Friday, I have zero planned bar having a mild hangover and fancy a day out. I am in the midlands, near Stourbridge and would ideally prefer something that I can get to on a bike or train, though I could easily get use of a car if really needed.

I have a few ideas but, in a effort to hear some of your more imaginative ideas, I will not offer too much guidance.

I’ll travel a couple of hours if needed and, whilst I don’t want to spend too much on this escapade, I will throw a couple of quid at it if worthwhile.

Houns

Bike on the train and do a pub tour/ride around malvern

Harry_the_Spider

RAF Cosford museum.

binners

Go to the park, drink cider and shout at buses

Houns

Come join me and the Dog in the Duke

lunge

Come join me and the Dog in the Duke

A pub crawl, undoubtedly involving The Duke is definitely an option Houns.

stu170
    Free Member

I’m sneaking off to ride Cannock and stile cop for the day on my tod. Feel free to join me

LeeW

I’ll be in the Beacon Hotel at lunch time, then riding over the Beacon, through Baggeridge, Himley, two woods back up to the Wren’s Nest for some cheeky trail then home.

3 hours is planned, depending how much ale I have in the Beacon (And if my new bike arrives)

lunge

Hmm, bike riding is definitely an option, I need to pick my bike up from the LBS first thing so I would be be free until mid-morning at the earliest.

stu170
    Free Member

I don’t plan to be over to the cop until 1100-1200

LeeW

Not fancy the German Crimbo market? Cosford is always a good day out – rideable too from Stourbridge.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a day out’ is closed to new replies.