Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a DAB radio with ipod docking feature
  • RealMan
    Free Member

With enough power to fill a large room, and a remote of course. Great quality sound too.

Trying to keep it <£100, but if its very good you may be able to persuade me to spend a little more.

Lactic
    Free Member

Do you have an ipod touch/iphone? If you do the internet radio apps are a great replacement for DAB radios, and there is a much better choice of non-DAB docking stations.

Obviously if you don't have an ipod touch/iphone you should stop being such a luddite and get one 😉

nickc

Tunein Radio App. for radio needs. (oh how the hours fly by listening to Antarctica's Folk station: Radio B)

and some computer speakers. get some from Maplin or something. Most speaker docks for that sort of money are pretty cacky.

Slap up dinner at Mrs Miggin's Pie shop with the change…

RealMan
    Free Member

So with an ipod touch, can it connect to the internet wirelessly, from my router (as in, the same way my laptop does)?

toby1

Sony thingee

This has been tempting me – would look nice in the new kitchen and does everything I want for a reasonable price. Only conern is it's Sony and I kinda hate Sony.

nickc

Yep.

Lactic
    Free Member

So with an ipod touch, can it connect to the internet wirelessly, from my router (as in, the same way my laptop does)?

Yes. Good sound quality on the internet radio apps too, I've got radiobox but there are loads of others- coinicidentally reviewed in the sunday times this week

Craggyjim
    Free Member

Don't get the Intempo RDI.

I got suckered into this. It started off being quite a nice unit but then it starts doing funny stuff and not starting up properly. Read the online reviews.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a DAB radio with ipod docking feature’ is closed to new replies.