• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Earl.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Recommend me a 'china' phone
  • Earl
    Free Member

Been using a £100 5″ Deping branded phone from ebay. Been faultless until me son attacked the microphone with a toothpick.

Can you recommend me a replacement? 5.5″ would be good.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Eldest bought one on Amazon – £60 S4 copy – for what it is its been faultless and rather bloody good!

Bazz

Why do people have to use “China” in that context? Hear it alot on American television, is it really to difficult to say “Chinese” or “Chinese made”?

Not a dig at you OP, it just grates me.

Sorry, poor rant.

scuttler

Phone made by a Chinaman. My Great Uncle would’ve said that.

Aren’t all phones made there “Designed by Hipster Cockbags in Californialand, built by Chinamen”

ScottChegg
    Free Member

A work colleague raves about his Teca phone from eBay.

Looks lot like the S5, but without the warranty.

unovolo
    Free Member

The ones made by ‘Xiaomi’ seem pretty good ,toying with getting there 8″tablet.

seosamh77
    Free Member

can you not just replace the microphone?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Phone made by a Chinaman

The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I’m talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT… Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

slowoldman

Oh I thought you meant a porcelain phone.

brassneck

The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I’m talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT… Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Played, sir, played.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Oppo / oneplusone

CountZero

Aren’t all some phones made there “Designed by Hipster Cockbags English skinhead in Californialand, built by Chinamen”

Closer to the reality.

Earl
    Free Member

In my case I use ‘China’ in that way because I want to be understood. And because I’m not very articulate. You rant is a fair point. I would never say a england bike. Would it be better if I had said that English is my 2nd language and my first is actually Cantonese?

nick1962
    Free Member

Earl
    you have sucked the STW PC brigade into a veritable Chinese fingertrap 🙂

Earl
    Free Member

ha! not intentional.

(as I sit here eating a bowl of choi sum on rice with a can of red stripe)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a 'china' phone’ is closed to new replies.