Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a cheap yet light 26" 100-120mm full suss frame
  • nixon
    Free Member

As the title says, I’m after a lightish full suss for flicking about the local XC trails, I’m thinking of putting it together myself and would like to know what frames can be had for not too much dosh, please. Not bothered about carbon or ally as long as it’s light. Of course if anyone knows of any particularly good deals going about on fully built bikes I’d be interested in those as well 🙂

Cheers

slackalice
    Free Member

SC Superlight 26’er frame, or complete second hand bike is possibly what you are searching for. Simple single pivot, light, playful, very responsive and I would imagine could be obtained quite cheaply. Although, because they are so wonderful to ride, maybe people keep hold of them?

Total amazeballs 😀

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

budget?

nickdavies

2nd hand/new? I’ve got a large stumpjumper frame 2007 120mm with headset under my feet – £200.

nonk
    Free Member

I have a medium 2007 yeti asr-sl in good condition with a chris king headset in it for 250 ?

DT78
    Free Member

You can pick up anthems pretty cheap. Super fast frame.

tinybits
    Free Member

Another vote for an anthem. Got a mint one for £350, that’s a lot of smiles per pound!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a cheap yet light 26" 100-120mm full suss frame’ is closed to new replies.