Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a cheap helmet cam with looping video. Please.
  • bol

Having witnessed some truly shocking driving recently and being all the more aware of the dangers of road riding, I’d like to give a cheap head cam a go. Doesn’t have to be especially high res or trail-friendly, but does need to be waterproof, simple, reliable and able to take date-stamped video on a loop.

I’ve seen the Roadhawk one, which looks good but is about £100 more than I’d like to pay, and doesn’t have great battery life. Any other recommendations?

trail_rat
    Free Member

bruneep got the 7 day shop one – i ordered one , thankfully they ran out of stock , his footage was poor,not much good having a camera if you cant actually make out detail….

i bought the roadhawk and its actually a very useful bit of kit.

works in alsorts of light except – no light and its very easy to keep the date stamp in check unlike the 7 day shop cam.

its low profile and out of the way mounting means you dont look like you have a toaster on your head also.

bruneep

What I he said ^

Anyone can have the 7 day one for a tenner posted if they want it.

bol

Thanks. The Roadhawk does look good. Anyone had any positive experiences with cheaper ones?

monogramman
    Free Member

I’ve just got a veho muvi hd10, not really a helmet style cam but there are lots of mounting options. It will loop record and has date display option. Being hd the picture is great quality.

Brand new it was £110 posted, fantastic for the money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a cheap helmet cam with looping video. Please.’ is closed to new replies.