Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Recommend me a chalet to rent in Morzine in July
  • tollah
    Free Member

Can anybody recommend a chalet that will sleep 10 plus in Morzine during July next year?

Thanks

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

I can highly recommend ours 😉

Take a look

Although we do have some bookings for July already – hopefully we’ll be able to squeeze you in!

tollah
    Free Member

Guy, we’ve stayed with you for the last 2 years but looking to go self sufficient this year with more than 10. Thanks anyway!

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

That chalet is now our self catered option and can do 12…

We can always find you something else suitable if that’s not big enough..

trickydisco
    Free Member

is it niche enough?

tollah
    Free Member

I may be interested in that then Guy as long as the kitchen is useable every night? I’ll be in contact! BTW 2nd week in July is when we would be heading down.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Sugar Mountain

trickydisco
    Free Member

Friends have been with sugar mountain (snowboarding) for a couple of years. I hear the sugar girls are very nice 😀

djglover
    Free Member

these are great chalets, les gets though, but worth it IMO

http://www.lesgetssummer.com/

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

2nd week is still free – the chalet is rented out to one group at a time – so the whole place is yours for your entire stay.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

There are loads of chalets best one I have ever stayed at was Chalet Phillipe which is right next to the supermarket has a small swimming pool and is ace. Google it otherwise my email is in my profile and I can give you Charlie’s email (the owner) and no i don’t know them or get any commission. huge garage.Wtirhou every tool you could need under the house. Perfect location for town..I could carry on 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Crumbs just looked at that sugar mountain website please tell me those prices are more than just food and acaccommodation? If not, how ridiculously expensive!!!!

legend
    Free Member

i’d just wait until towards the end of the ski season, then get picking off http://www.morzine.com

We’ve rented chalets for 4 people through to 32(now THAT was a chalet!) that way, never had any trouble but you might have to get your franglais on at some point 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

There are SOOOO many chalets in Morzine you won’t have a problem getting one, it just depends how close you want to be to the centre etc.
    Have you tried independant mountain?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a chalet to rent in Morzine in July’ is closed to new replies.