Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me a bike/general waterproof jacket
  • Bimbler
    Free Member

I need a new waterproof jacket, I'm kind of torn between getting an all singing all dancing jacket to use for cycling, general wear, camping etc or buy a stowable emergency only shell and something a bit more non specific for other duties.

I should add that I only very rarely use a shell type jacket for riding in, my Gore Phantom cover most conditions that I ride in

For the all singing all dancing jacket I've been looking at the Paramo Quito and Endura MT500 – need a hood pockets etc.

Alternatively what stowable cheap jackets do people use/would you recommend?

nickc

For riding, the Pace 3×3 is really hard to beat if you just need a reliable windproof/waterproof shell with no bells or whistles. If you need it to be good for everything then you'll need to accept some compromise TBH. But anything from the big manufacturers is going to fit the bill. Gore, Endura, Berghaus, Autura…They've all got pluses and minuses. Pick one in your budget, get on with using it.

plumber
    Free Member

Theres some nice ACG paclites in TKMaxx at the moment

I'd get one but already have 20 other jackets 🙂 some evenin this country

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a bike/general waterproof jacket’ is closed to new replies.