Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me a bike hanger for the garage please.
  • pebblebeach
    Free Member

Need to get the bikes sorted in the garage so I’d like to get some bike racks up on the wall. I just want the type of rack that I csn hang the top tube on, don’t want to hang the bikes vertically. Seen a maxxraxx one on eBay that looks quite good. Prefer one I could run a security chain through if possible. Thanks.

CHB

the pendle one is good. I have one, fits two bikes on easily.

Ambrose

Lidl were doing hoists last month. I bought three at silly cheap money. Brilliant things that will be on Ebay I’m sure.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Tusk
    Have used one for years, they have anchor bolts and caps to hammer over the boltheads.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Had a look at tusk but they only hold one bike, I’ve got quite a few bikes to organise so would prefer a rack that takes 2. The hoists are okay but makes security a bit of an issue.

TheFlyingOx

My last garage hanger involved tying an old teatowel round a roof joist and hooking the saddle through it. Much cheapness.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Not quite the level of security I’m after 😉

br
    Free Member

I just bolted a length of timber to the roof, and hung the saddles off them.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Any more recommendation from the day shift?

stuey
    Free Member

For bolt on hanging hooks I found these
    on Ebay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a bike hanger for the garage please.’ is closed to new replies.