Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a…. Bathroom/Kitchen fitter (South Hampshire)
  • chojin
    Free Member

A long shot, but i’m asking on here as i’m sick of chasing tradesmen who initially seem interested in work and then inexplicably “go cold”.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable bathroom/kitchen fitter near Southampton?

Ta muchly,

Dan.

bitasuite
    Free Member

Martin Turner, Turner Plumbing in Totton. Top guy, good cx and road rider and been a plumber for over 30 years. He’s currently fitting our new bathroom.

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(turner-plumbing)_150621.htm

Feature wall with Mapei dark grey grout.

scaredypants

We had a loft conversion and new bathroom done by a company called brinlee, based in lymington. It was really just the 2 lads, Rob & Lee plus a subbed-out plumber & elec and occasional labourers

No idea if they’re still at it (this was 10yr ago) and don’t really know what they will/won’t do but they were good, reliable and efficient on a pretty big job

DezB
    Free Member

Hey Dan, my brother’s brother-in-law, Shaun is doing mine at this very moment (noisy git! 🙂 )
    He’s a bit of a grump but very reliable and costs are good. Would certainly recommend him.
    Professional/registered/self employed, all that, so hit me on email if you want to get in touch with him.

chojin
    Free Member

Thanks for the recommendations guys, will give them a call 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a…. Bathroom/Kitchen fitter (South Hampshire)’ is closed to new replies.