Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a 32" LED TV please.
  • pebblebeach
    Free Member

Anyone care to recommend me a 32″ LED TV please. Don’t want to spedn a lot as its going in a rental property so around the £250-£300 mark. Doesn’t need to be a ‘smart’ tv but more than 2 hdmi ports would be good.

Thanks.

Milkie
    Free Member

It’s down to personal choice really. I like Samsung’s, due to the features and settings (white balance, RGB, noise reduction, etc), they also have reasonable SQ. I would always recommend a Samsung. You can pick up a 32″ Samsung LED for £270

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Yeh we have a Samsung at home that I’m very happy with, just not found any online that have more than 2 hdmi ports. Thats not really a deal breaker though but would prefer it.

Cougar

I bought this a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.johnlewis.com/231559101/Product.aspx

… only in white. It’s £300 everywhere and was £380 at John Lewis, but I got them to price match (with Curry’s). £80 off and a five year warranty.

Very happy with it, great picture and the smart stuff is useful.

nickhart
    Free Member

we bought a sony bravia and it’s fab. got it from john lewis, dropped on a bit of a bargain as it had been on display so it was discounted.
    it came with a usb port in the side which means it’ll talk to the internet and do iplayer which is used way more than we thought and possibly more than the normal telly.
    easy to use and set up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a 32" LED TV please.’ is closed to new replies.