Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a 29er frame
  • chrisrobs
    Free Member

Need a full suspension 29er frame. £700 as a budget and will be used in the Peak District.

Ill be putting a Pike 150mm on the front. Can anyone recommend anything online as I cant find anything?

Thanks

Yetiman
    Free Member

On One Codeine?

Gotama
    Free Member

Depending on size and whether you’re interested in second hand I’ll be selling an XL banshee prime frame very shortly. Email is in profile if it’s of interest, would be in your budget.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Garry_Lager

Agree with the yetiman – codeine all day at that pricepoint, with some change left over last I looked.

chrisrobs
    Free Member

Yeah they look great value but i’m not sure about the quality of paint used on them. Had on ones before and they just look hammered after 6 months riding.

djflexure

Deviance Atlas carbon at Freeborn for 999 if you are a large. I run mine with Pikes at 120 though.

warns74
    Free Member

Give bikescene a call and see what stumpy evo frames they have in your size. Will take a 150 fork without invalidating the warranty too.

CheesybeanZ

Codeine plus invisaframe – job done.

disconoir
    Free Member

Codeine paint is actually fine, I was really surprised, made my Yeti look cheap in comparison. If you want a large one I have just posted one for sale in the classifieds. 🙂

mrhoppy

Gotma, I’ll check sizing but I might be interested in the prime.

dickie
    Free Member

Switchback Unveil 9
    Size large
    Black Ano finish
    130mm travel
    takes 140mm front fork
    Fox Factory CTD Kashima shock
    tapered headtube with Hope pick n mix headset
    Threaded BB

The bike has been kept as a second bike & has had little use as a result. The reason for sale is its too much travel for my abilities so I’m going short travel & reducing the travel of my fork to suit.
    The frame is in great condition with a little cable rub in places & some carbon leather armour fitted.

Some reviews here;
    http://www.bikeotago.co.nz/blogs/news/16714944-hammerhead-switchback-rider-reviews

£475

Rickos
    Free Member

Last years Stumpy Evo from Bikescene. They had them at £650 recently.
    On-One Codeine. Can be had for £500 currently IIRC.
    Hammerhead/Swictchback, etc. Chain Reaction also had Cove Hustler branded versions recently for around the £700 mark.

Then of course second hand – list as long as your arm…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a 29er frame’ is closed to new replies.