Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend a quad copter with hd camera for 12 year old.
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Morning all.
    I need to buy a copter with camera for my nephew for Xmas.
    A budget of £60 so nothing too fancy.He’s only 12 years old so i can see it getting broken quite quickly. 😆
    What do you recon gang.
    Cheers….

bartyp
    Free Member

I want one of those really big ones with a proper DSLR attached; the sort they use to shoot nature documentaries and stuff.

Stangely, Santa doesn’t seem to have received my email…

robhughes
    Free Member

Hi’s not getting one of those for sure.. 😆

crazy-legs

The cameras on those cheap ones are shit. Even the £250 Parrot AR Drone that I had for a while was way too laggy to actually be flown using the camera as FPV.

Just get a Hubsan X4 and a spares kit (you will break it!). They’re good fun, amazingly resilient and the fact it doesn’t have a camera is no big deal at all, just means you learn how to actually fly the thing without staring at a fuzzy 0.4Mp image on a tiny 2″ screen.

tthew

There’s a decent choice on banggood.com. Just make sure it’s in stock when buying or they can take ages to deliver. Not had personal experience, but both of these look good VFM.
    Tarantula
    GW007
    The Tarantula is probably too large to fly in the house, limiting the amount of use it may get. Buy a few spare batteries.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a quad copter with hd camera for 12 year old.’ is closed to new replies.