Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend a hotel in paris?
  • Jezkidd
    Free Member

Somebody is going to be doing twentyfour/12 on the day if his girlfriends birthday thus Paris is required the previous weekend. eurostar’s booked can anyone recommend a nice (mid price) Somwhere reasonably central?

Ta

jez

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Not sure about mid price, but I’ve recently stayed in the following which might do cheaper weekend rates
    K and K
    Walt
    Meridien Etoile

eddie11
    Free Member

again, not that cheap but mid prce by paris standard: Jardin du Cluny, Best Western. It was nice and just up form notredame

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

I was product manager for BA for a couple of years – I looked after the hotel offering in Paris.

Mid price goodness would be:

K+K is nice though a little soul-less. More of a business hotel IMO.

Meridien etoile is another nice one.

Rochester – traditional – gold, marble, gold gilted mirrors etc but looking a little tired when I was there last

le standard design – based in bastille on rue de la roqutette. small friendly, a bit more individual.

I’ll have a think if more come to mind though it’s been a couple of years now!

stufield
    Free Member

Paris – Le Grand, its not the cheapest, but they upgraded us from cheapest room to corner suite which should have been £1500 a night because the got our booking mixed up, my wife was very impressed as she still things I treated her!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Crillon. Ask for the Texan Suite.

london_lady
    Free Member

I used to stay at Hotel Aiglon in Montparnasse when I went to Paris – very close to Denfert Rochereau and Coupole restaurant.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

le grand homme, just a little south of notre dame, very nice overlooking pretty asquare off main busy street.

mcboo
    Free Member

Flash recommends the Crillon as mid-price hotel. Whats your commuter bike, an IndyFab? 😉

cp

very nice hotel, good location:-

Hotel des Grandes Hommes

They have a sister hotel next door aswell.

Mackem

I stayed here for 6 months…
    http://www.hotelcapucinesparis.com

excellent location.

Ignore the prices on the website they heavily discount for weekends and if its quiet.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Cheers guys!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a hotel in paris?’ is closed to new replies.