Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Recommend a guide/location for mixed ability group in Alps?
  • dc2.0

Hi, looking to fit in 3-4 days riding in mid August in the Alps. Never been before and clearly it’s now a bit last minute. There’ll be two of us, one fast downhill with no fear of big gap jumps, one slow mincer. Problem is I’m the mincer and my 11 year old boy is the fast one. Any ideas on how we can do this without him dying of boredom or me dying? When we do glentress black he has to wait for me at the end of each section; I make it down just not fast… Thinking about getting a guide and happy for them to go ahead, just not sure whether they’ll be comfortable doing that with a kid..

jambalaya
    Free Member

Morzine / Les Gets and PdS. Most jumps have a chicken line and runs are such that you can meet up at bottom and/or session a specific lift plus some “off-piste” which is easy to find / do and give you a bit more of an “out there” feel and a sense of what a guided holiday is like. Close to airport, easy to get to, lots of accomodation options.

See these two threads

Thread 1: Morzine for non-downhiller

Thread 2: STW get together

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a guide/location for mixed ability group in Alps?’ is closed to new replies.