Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend a good company for home/contents insurance?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Just got my renewal and they have increased my premium by 25% – not made any claims or anything, and I think that's taking the pi$$ a bit!

Got any recommendations for good reliable cover and costs that I can do and sort out online, anyone doing introductory discounts or anything like that??

Cheers 🙂

tthew

I've heard that ringing the existing company up, (assuming you are happy with them) and telling them that you are going to leave because of the price increase will likely get you their 'introductory offer' rate.

Other than that, I'm with the Co-op. Good price, though I assume that was an introductory offer, and you get profit share because of the way they work.

mcobie
    Free Member

I'm with M&S. Great cover and at a good price. Needed to claim earlier in the year and they could not have been better. A mate is with them and had to claim for a crushed bike, and again found them really good.

Also, bikes upto £3500 are included at no extra cost on my policy. This covers them for theft away from home too!

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Thanks, M&S sounds good and I'll try co-op too.

Going to call my existing company next week (ahem, from work, shhh!) to see what they have to say?

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Just done a quick quote online for M&S and it looks very good and a very good price too, might just change to them as they beat last years premium anyway! 😀

spacemonkey

M&S are "expensive" bike friendly.

Endsleigh are also good as an all-rounder.

dicky
    Free Member

Are there any other 'expensive' bike friendly insurance company alternatives to M&S?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a good company for home/contents insurance?’ is closed to new replies.