• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by alpin.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend a decent phone holder for car air vent?
  • gobuchul
    Free Member

Looking for a decent phone holder and fits the air vents on the car.

Any recommendations?

The one I got from Amazon is going back, falls off as soon as you go over a bump.

Bimbler
    Free Member
    simon_g

Kenu Airframe.

There are many clones of it, many of them terrible. The proper one is brilliant.

dashed
    Free Member

+1 kenu

mikey74
    Free Member

+2 the Kenu. Excellent piece of kit.

peteimpreza

What car ? Not all air vents are the same .

Kenu Airframe was fine on my old car , no good on its replacement .

If the Kenu fits your air vents its a great product . Comes in two sizes now to accommodate the latest phablets .

bails

I’ve got a Belkin one that looks a lot like that Kenu.

My phone doesn’t fall out of it.

Cougar

Brodit are the best IMHO.

You buy two halves, a car-specific back mount and a device-specific holder. If you change your phone (or car) you only have to replace one half.

They’re not air-vent mount (which really is no bad thing) but generally clip to gaps in the fascia and so forth. Depending on the vehicle there’s usually a few options as to where you can locate them.

flannol
    Free Member

Kenu airframe for me

**Be sure, with vent mounted phone holders, that when you are pumping out high heat to to have your blowers set to windscreen and not forward-facing vents- they overheat phones fast – my iPhone 6 came up with a temperature warning and shut it self down after just 30 seconds of exposure to the highest heat setting in the winter, has never done it since I knew about this and adjusted what I did**

riddoch

Scosche Vent MagicMount, large magnet that fits to the vent and an adhesive metal square you stick to the back of the phone or inside the case. Dead easy to attach and release your phone.
    Linky

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a decent phone holder for car air vent?’ is closed to new replies.