Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend a bike shop in North London / St Albans area !
  • 83PGA
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a decent shop in the above areas – or even close by !

Cheers.

kimbers

cycle surgery in camden is about as good as i can do im afraid

jedi

marshalls cycles welwyn garden city

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Addiktion in Victoria Street in St Albans is good.

jameso

I’d 2nd Addiktion, I know some happy customers of theirs

83PGA
    Free Member

Many thanks.

pickle
    Free Member

Yep Addiktion couldn’t do enough for me when i took my old Hugi 24 hub in for new bearings 🙂

nicksar
    Free Member

Cyclesurgery and Leisure Wheels in Hemel

nim

I use both Addiktion and Marshalls. They know their onions at both.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I would say marshals then rock & road, I know I’m a bit old fashioned, but if anyone remembers just the one shop on that StAlbans high street will know what I mean. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against Neil & I certainly wish him well (is Lloyd still there?), I had some good laughs & rides with him, but just not my sort of ethics if you get what I mean.

jedi

my mates work at marshalls too. been riding together since the dawn of time 🙂

senorj

Bike & run – East Finchley .

thewestwing
    Free Member

Personally wouldn’t bother with Rock & Road, to me just seem to have a can’t be arsed attitude. I used to use Addiktion quite regularly Neil was a nice bloke if a little wooly at times and Lloyd is a great mechanic, my issue is with the new manager, also called Neil, just find him rude and arrogant to the point where is makes me angry, much preferred dealing with John before he left. Some of my riding buddies have told me about a new shop opening in Welwyn Garden City, anyone know anything about this?

blablablacksheep
    Free Member

new bike shop has opened in broxbourne and taken over from cycledelia forgot the name..

andyfb78
    Free Member

Addiktion, helpful freindly

NOT rock and road, wanted to bore out my head tube rather than get the right bearings!!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

thewestwing – Member
    Some of my riding buddies have told me about a new shop opening in Welwyn Garden City, anyone know anything about this?

With an opening gambit like that then I hope his staff are as good as his aspirations..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a bike shop in North London / St Albans area !’ is closed to new replies.