Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Recommend me quality cycle hire in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca.
  • dickie
    Free Member

There for 10 days in September.
    Hired two Cannondale Synapse Ultegra for 5 days in Gran Canaria – would like something similar.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

https://www.procyclehire.com/
    Will be using them for the 4th time in July.

scruff9252

I’ve used http://www.2gocycling.com the last two holidays. Earlier this month I got a Willier Gtr 105 bike for £55 for the week.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

+1 for Pro Cycle Hire. Used them on a number of occasions and they’re superb. Good kit, well set up and specced bikes and really decent service too. Enjoy the riding!

TheGingerOne

Both those suggestions are very good, or you could hire a Pinarello from the Pinarello hire shop if you wanted to see what all the fuss is about them

reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 procyclehire

I used them last time. All good. There’s a German setup that sounded very good too but I can’t recall the name…

dickie
    Free Member

Thanks

geoffj

I really like 2go cycling and have used them a few times – really friendly, but efficient and seem concerned that what you are hiring is the best for you. Having recommended procyclehire before, I’d say that since they moved into the new shop, they seem a little bit up their own backsides. The proprietor almost appears to think that he is too cool to actually deal with the great unwashed, which is ironic considering that many of his punters appear to be extremely well heeled city types.

oldnpastit

I used these people:

http://www.bikeexperiencemallorca.com/en/

Not local but came to the hotel and delivered.

dickie
    Free Member

Anyone used;
    RentMarch

geoffj

Anyone used;
    RentMarch

No – didn’t know they did road bikes, thought it was just scooters and kids/town bikes

petrieboy

We popped into pro cycle hire last time but got a pretty unfriendly welcome so went back to 2gocyclig round the corner. 2nd time we’ve used them now, very friendly service and when I ruined a tyre sidewall (very obviously rider error) they changed it no problem and only charged me for the tube (5euro)

RoterStern
    Free Member

There’s a German setup that sounded very good too but I can’t recall the name…

Do you meanthese guys?

When I was over there I saw a hell of a lot of people riding their bikes probably as part of a package holiday TBH.

geoffj

2gocycling are the German setup I think is being referenced above. Although their spanish and english was so good, it was a bit hard to tell.

Max Huerezler are a huge outfit that operate mostly out of Alcudia.

maddyutah

Mallorca bike hire in porta pollensa got a synapse in March going back in sept will use again

mattythemod
    Free Member

I have twice from Max Huerezler they have the biggest fleet on the island and offer a great value service imho …i did have a butchers in the Pinarello shop last week but 100 euros a day was a tad steep for my liking .

neilarn2

Used Max Huerezler this year fine no problems. booked bikes separately as we booked our own hotel flights etc.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me quality cycle hire in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca.’ is closed to new replies.