Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recomendations for nice hotel/guest house near Brechfa
  • d4
    Free Member

Anybody know a nice bike friendly (ish bikes can be covered and left in the car if required) country hotel/B&B near Brechfa? I guess within 10 miles or so.

old_mtber
    Free Member

There is a B&B in Brechfa village right opposite the Community shop.
    I have not stayed there but friends have and rate it highly.
    There is also the Black Lion in Abergorlech and a new pub in Brechfa village.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Give the very nice people at Bike Brechfa a call (their webpage isn’t loading for me right now or I would have posted a link)

rusty90
    Free Member

Lots of self-catering in the area, but not so much B&B

Glasfryn Guest House is in Brechfa village.

Not sure if the Forest Arms in Brechfa is doing B&B ATM but worth asking

Alltygolau is just up the road in Felingwm

Scapegoat

I stayed a night up the road at the White Hart in Llandeilo. Nice clean comfy room, good public bar with a fire selling decent beer and a pretty good steak. I’m not that fussy , but they were friendly folk. It’s opposite the local rugby club, and by 9pm that Saturday the place was absolutely full of thirsty rugby players on a stag do, so make your own mind up on that one! I had a great time, and got hammered on Evan Cwrw. Bike stayed out in the car.

mtbguiding
    Free Member

Check out MudTrek http://www.mudtrek.com Not sure how many nights you are looking for or when but they have loads of very bike-friendly accommodation and the food’s great if you want cooking for? And they’re great people…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recomendations for nice hotel/guest house near Brechfa’ is closed to new replies.