Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recomend me some Gloves for (looks Left, Looks Right) Darkside riding
  • Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

As per title.

I have Raceface gloves with no padding for MTB but on the road bike they don't cut I need a bit of padding.

I know go to a shop and try but stuck at work with a Wiggle voucher burning a hole in my inbox

Prefer long fingered gloves

Many Thanks

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i just ride in my thor MX gloves all year round, very comfortable.

If you want more padding try putting an extra strip of tape under the bar tape on top of the tops and the top of the drops. I found I prefered the lack of padding and knowing what the front wheel was up-to.

AdamM
    Free Member

IME you can't go wrong with Specialized for gloves. Great fit, padding where needed, lovely.

dano
    Free Member

gore gloves are really good

DezB
    Free Member

Don't call it Darkside! you'll upset the roadies!

Specialized are good. For road riding.

jfeb
    Free Member

If you have particularly long fingers, Endura Full Monty's are good. The padding isn't too obtrusive either.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Endura_Full_Monty_Long_Finger_Gloves/5360019023/

I do find the thumbs a tiny bit short on mine though but I do have odd shaped hands (full fingered gloves are always the wrong shape for me)

glenp
    Free Member

If you are leaning on your hands so much that you need padding for the road, you may be setting yourself up for comfort problems in the future. With a light, just resting your hands on the hoods, touch you should find you are more comfy with little or no padding.

Having said that, a second layer of drop bar tape is nice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recomend me some Gloves for (looks Left, Looks Right) Darkside riding’ is closed to new replies.