Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • recomend me a keyboard/mouse please.
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

having a look about for a new keyboard and mouse for a PC and wondered if anyone had any recommendations.

usage is day to day computer stuff, not heaps of typing, and odd jobs with graphic design. no games or anything.

not fussed if the keyboard is wired or no, would like a wireless mouse.

quality and price most important.

Cougar

quality and price most important.

I don’t mean to be an arse, but isn’t that true of any purchase someone makes? You rarely hear “I don’t care if it’s shit, and I want to pay a fortune.” You can pick up any one of a thousand semi-decent keyboards for ten quid and they’re all much of a muchness, conversely you can pay a couple of hundred for something really nice.

Offhand given the vague remit I’d probably suggest looking at Logitech’s cordless mouse + keyboard combo packs, which are usually reasonable value and will use the same receiver for both. Microsoft do similar bundles too, last I looked.

Personally though if I were buying a keyboard, I’d be down to PC World and pushing buttons. I look at buying a keyboard a bit like buying a bed; you’re touching it and interacting with it for a large chunk of your life, and everyone’s tastes are different.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘recomend me a keyboard/mouse please.’ is closed to new replies.