Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • recomend me a canary island.
  • wolfrider
    Free Member

Looking for a self catering holiday in the canaries early october. Just a lazing by the pool , beach and have a walk around type holiday anybody got any suggestions?

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve just come back from here.
    Reefy
    Ten minutes from the airport, no chavs, lovely pool, spotlessly clean and most of all not in playa Americas!

passtherizla
    Free Member

They’re all really nice if you stay away from the main areas… Mt Teidi is awesome.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Not Canaries but have you considered Madeira? Off there in October. 😀

mike_p
    Free Member

Lanzagrotty and Fuertaventura are very windy. The only place in Lanz that avoids the blast is right down on the southern point.

The volcanoes are good fun in Lanz, only reason I’d go back as it’s a bit of a non-entity apart from that. I really liked Tenerife, though the south-west is best avoided.

mogrim

Tenerife is nice, but for walking schrickvr6 is right on the money: Madeira. Funchal is nice for lazing about, too.

Sandwich

There’s some quite good walking on Tenerife. We stayed in Adeje away from the beach and used the bus to get out and about. Finding decent Tapas and other Spanish food was difficult in town though, loads of “pubs” doing roasts and cooked breakfasts. There is a guidebook available on Amazon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘recomend me a canary island.’ is closed to new replies.