Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recomend me….
  • andybrad

A CO2 inflator for my tubeless setup.

Any tips recomedations etc?

andybrad

no one?

timmys

Next time put the relevant info in the thread title. You’re expecting people to open the thread without giving them any idea what the thread’s about.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m sure the OP appreciates your contribution Timmys

Jamie
    Free Member

I have this one:

Seems to be rebranded version of the Genuine Innovations Microflate.

He has a point, though. How hard would it have been to pop the words ‘a C02 inflator’ into the title? Guarantee more people would have responded.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

http://tyreinflators.co.uk/

These seem pretty well priced, I think its the 12g threaded you need.

geoffj

He has a point, though. How hard would it have been to pop the words ‘a C02 inflator’ into the title? Guarantee more people would have responded.

+1

njee20
    Free Member

+1 for Innovations Microflate, although if you’re needing it to get tyres to seal I’d look at your set up – shouldn’t be necessary IMO.

timmys

It was genuine advice of how to get a better response.

If I was trying to be a knob I would have also mentioned how he’d managed to misspell 50% of his thread title (and that if you need CO2 to inflate tubeless you are doing it wrong).

andybrad

Cheers for the feedback guys. I shall try and be more literate in the future.

It wasn’t to set the tubeless up, it is in case of emergency for a tubeless setup. I was concerned that with some you might not get the throughput to get the tire back on the rim with a larger volume tire.

Gawd i love this place. If only i could have someone consistently pointing out where i am going whole in life i might have progressed more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recomend me….’ is closed to new replies.