Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • RECOGNISE ANYONE? BIKE THEFT ENQUIRY – GIANT DEFY 4 ADVANCED. ROMSTER/JEJAMES.
  • Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

No probs Andy hope something comes of this.

paulfulford
    Free Member

Cheeky question, could you report the thread for me and put forward my reason for making it a sticky. I'm posting from my phone at the moment and it won't let me do it. No worries if you can't i can do it tomorrow at work. Cheers for the heads up.

Just seen this but I've reported it for you 🙂

romster
    Free Member

Shep, have you read this thread? It says open fire escape and I didn't know that they worked there, I haven't read every thread.

Let's not worry about this, it's not a key factor in this incident, but to clear any confusion up for podge:

It was open because someone had "opened it". It was, and is at all times a closed fire escape unless opened.

Cheers

romster
    Free Member

*Bump* Just for anyone who hasn't seen the pics yet……

Cheers

Hairychested
    Free Member

So is there any update?

romster
    Free Member

Only update is the police came in over the weekend to look for prints, since then we've heard nothing. Got a story going in the local paper this friday so hopefully something might come off the back of that but i'm not getting my hopes up to be honest because nothing seem's to be happening quickly. . . .just hope the people responsible get caught eventually so this doesn't happen to anyone else because it's sickening after experiencing it first hand.

Simon-E

Is it worth listing it on Bikeradar's stolen forum?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=40027

amaan
    Free Member

Any news? 🙁

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

where have the pix gone?

romster
    Free Member

There on the first page mate. Still no news, got so many people on the look out for me with hope it will eventually turn up. There's a few marks on the frame meaning i could spot this bike given the opportunity, just hope these scum bags eventually get caught.

romster
    Free Member

Over 18 stolen bikes seized in the Dinnington area, off to Main Street tomorrow to look at some pictures after just speaking to the Detective Sergeant in charge of the bust and giving him the description and case number from my bike going walkies! Keep your fingers crossed for me all!!! Oh and if you've had a bike stolen from this area recently let me know, (mail in profile) and i'll give you the number to call re the seize. Hope they've caught the thieving little b*stards, it'll make me one very happy cyclist!!!!!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

get in!

romster
    Free Member

I'm not expecting it to be fully in tact mate, but half a bike is better than no bike! In fact i need to be realistic here don't i? It may not even be there, but to be honest, even if it's not there but it's the b*stards that actually stole my bike i'll still get the same amount of satisfaction from knowing the dirty scum bags have been caught!!! (would be f*kin great to see my bike there though)! 🙂

MarkN
    Free Member

Good luck on a result one way or another. Hoepfully both.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Fingers crossed. Sure you'll keep us posted..

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘RECOGNISE ANYONE? BIKE THEFT ENQUIRY – GIANT DEFY 4 ADVANCED. ROMSTER/JEJAMES.’ is closed to new replies.