Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Recent jokes
  • tyger
    Free Member

Someone told me yesterday that living in North Korea was almost soul destroying!

beefheart
    Free Member

What’s the difference between Margaret Thatcher and Michael Jackson?

Margaret Thatcher didn’t like miners.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Thatcher will be buried next to Saville, in the “I’ve screwed miners” section of the graveyard…

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I think the Baroness Thatcher jokes are an appalling display of bad taste, and I have reported both of you. Disgraceful!

😆

Actually, despite being a fan, first good laugh I’ve had today. (insert thumbs up smiley which we don’t have)

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Seen the plans for Thatcher’s grave? very nice – dance floor could do with being a bit bigger though

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I thought Thatchers funeral was being outsourced to the cheapest bidder – it is what she would have wanted

zokes
    Free Member

It is – they’re paying all northerners a pound each to dig a hole deep enough to deliver her directly to her own

rattrap
    Free Member

edd

Baroness Thatcher – Rust In Peace

edlong
    Free Member

Dave Cameron has sent his official letter to the family…

“…it has come to our attention that you now have too many bedrooms…”

edlong
    Free Member

Thatcher’s only been down there a day and she’s already closed two furnaces.

edlong
    Free Member

David Cameron once said as a young Conservative that he wishes he was more like Thatcher.. Right now Mr Cameron so do we ..

djglover
    Free Member

Apparently Thatcher abused miners, was that at the BBC?

zokes
    Free Member

Thatcher’s only been down there a day and she’s already closed two furnaces.

I make it eight now…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Recent jokes’ is closed to new replies.