Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Received a REVERB that I didn’t order…
  • kazafaza
    Free Member

Ok, who plays Santa and sends free stuff to people?

I have received a 2nd hand Reverb, addressed in my name but it’s not something I’ve paid for or requested. It came from the PO postcode, but can’t really decipher sender’s name.

Answers on post cards, please 🙂

darrenspink
    Free Member

Late night drunk ebay purchase?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Bought something else from ebay/classifieds, and seller selling multiple items gets labels mixed up?/

kazafaza
    Free Member

Can’t remember last time I was drunk (due to drugs obviously), I have checked all my past purchases and I can’t link the post code to match. Checked the fleebay and other usual spend / gamble sites. No idea.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

External? 30.9?

I’ve not recieved one of those, but i haven’t bought one either. Given you’ve not bought that one though, maybe it’s really the one I’ve not bought that should have been donated to me by magic but got sent to you in error?

kazafaza
    Free Member

External it is, but a different size. Not slipping any other details, if the sender doesn’t come back to me it’ll go on fleebay with proceeds* to some local charity and/or chase trails…

* might charge a bottle of lager as an admin fee

Giallograle

I’ll give you a tenner for it. What size is it anyway?

Giallograle

PS On my second beer 🙂

kazafaza
    Free Member

Happy days, parts assigned to the rightful owner. 🙂

Mods: closedelete please

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Buy a new one, and keep this as spare for when it inevitably fails after 12 months.

peteimpreza

Explain what happened then ! You can’t leave us guessing!!

damascus
    Free Member

Did your Mrs buy it for you, using your eBay account? She logged on to your account to see what you had been looking at and had been watching and you have gone and ruined her surprise?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Received a REVERB that I didn’t order…’ is closed to new replies.