Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Reccomend me the best tyres for a bit of everything.
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

Bonty ACX
    I have them for the winter riding.
    Now it’s dry I have the lighter lower profiled XDX & I’m going to try RRalfs.
    At present very skinny 1.8 XR which are very quick around these parts (Watford) where we have no built-up berms or technical sections to really speak of. On them, I’ve ridden the red & black routes at Glentress (not recommended) and Dalby plus Cannock’s Red routes (just fine).
    If you’re prepared to ride on skinny tires, it can be a revelation just how quick you can get a shift-on!
    Tim

ChristoGinger
    Free Member

2.35 high rollers , they are good. folding front normal rear

tr3m5
    Free Member

I can wholeheartedly recommend Nobby Nics, I run them 2.4 with snakeskin sidewalls and they are really good all around, being a big tyre though they do drag a little. However i do like a big tyre so have just fitted a 2.4 ralph on the back and 2.4 ron on the front, no snakeskin and no tubes either! (stans kit) which will hopefully work out as my lightweight summer solution. The weight saving with stans is a touch under 400g I just hope they are tough enough as these lightweight schwalbes are very thin at the sides

MRanger156
    Free Member

Maxxis Ardents? Not used them but get good reviews.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me the best tyres for a bit of everything.’ is closed to new replies.