Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Reccomend me somewhere for the family in Turkey pls
  • bikemanspen
    Free Member

Ok so the Mrs is adamant we need sun this yr so we’ve decided on Turkey but we need things to do Weve got a 12yr old lad so watersports ect would be great…what do you reccomended,so I don’t have a week of hell.

Cheers in advance

siwhite
    Free Member

We had two consecutive Neilson holidays at Teos – you pay upfront and them all the tennis, sailing, wake boarding, mountain biking etc etc you can take. Good opportunities to get out and see the country as well, if that’s your thing…

tillydog
    Free Member

Neilson Foca

Two excellent family holidays there.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Has anyone recommended Neilson yet? If not, they should! 😉

Very, very much recommended. Of their Turkish ones, I’ve only been to one which they’re no longer operating, though.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Thanks fellas will look into them I defi need to be active as I’m not much of a sunbather!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

We had an amazing holiday at Hotel Aqua in Icmeler a few years ago with the family, daughter then 10.

I don’t recall sunbathing for more than an hour on about three days. The rest was taken up snorkelling, boat trips, parasailing, swimming, jumping, diving, eating and drinking, chilling.

clicky link to trip advisor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me somewhere for the family in Turkey pls’ is closed to new replies.