Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Reccomend me some in-ear headphones………..
  • …….for around £20.

The ones supplied with my Desire HD are not the best, so looking for a bit more quality (if available at this price point)

Cheers

Skoolshoes
    Free Member
    Kato

sennheiser cx300

RustyMac

I’ve used Sennheiser CX 300 headphones for a few years now and they are great, they normally sell arround £20-25, i have had 2 pairs in the last 5 years so they last pretty well too.

I also have a £60 pair of shure in ear headphones that barely see the light of day because these ones are very nearly as good and comfier.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Sennheiser CX300.

keep an eye out for the dodgy copies though

iDave
    Free Member

I have 3 pairs of CX300 and can’t fault them.

nickname
    Free Member

I found cx300’s pretty poo. I’ve had 3 pairs (from play.com) ‘n they all broke – the wires seem rather flimsy.

Having said that, read the reviews ‘n everyone says they are great (as above really), so perhaps I was just unlucky.

I now use Ultimate-Ears-MetroFi-220 which are excellent.

ross980
    Free Member

sennheiser cx300 II – mine were £15 from Play (last month, might be more now) – my second pair after the last ones got destroyed by the Hoover.

ebygomm
    Free Member

Creative EP-830

I have the earlier version of these and they’re really good for the price imo.

Cheers for the replies – food for thought.

Anyone tried the SoundMagic PL30’s – seem to get good reviews?

Also seen some Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studios for £35 (seems very cheap compared to the rrp though).

PlopNofear
    Free Member

My Sennheiser CX100’s are still going strong after 3-4 years.

singletrackmind

http://www.headphoneworld.com/p/iStuff_808_Bass_Sound_Isolating_Earphones_-_Black.htm

I stuff 808’s , less than a tenner , and more bass than my CX299
    Not the thickest of wire from where they split so be a little bit careful

In a 3 way test , Ipod + Walkman + laptop , with 2 listeners the 808 sounded better .

However , the Sony ones that came with my walkman did sound excellant , but I cannot compare as they died before the Istuff ones arrived .
    And i dont know the number as i didnt write it down

Ink’d from Skull Candy alledgedly good in the pb that you are looking at .

I bought some CX300 on eBay , that were proper rubbish , so bad in fact i took a 3lb club hammer to them approx 10mins after opening the packaging

ross980
    Free Member

I’d avoid eBay for CX300s, there are a lot of fakes about

CountZero

Denon are the mutt’s danglies. I assume that none of the ‘phones with remotes work with the Desire, so a remote would be redundant. In that case, these are the puppies:
    http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/denon-ah-c260-black.html
    Ordinarily I’d recommend Ultimate Ears ‘phones, but I’ve had problems with their cheaper ones, except for the Superfi 3 Studios, which have replaceable cables, but they seem to have been discontinued.

Stoner
    Free Member

cx300s from Play here – used only on my HTC Legend and are fine. Good price, good kit. As above, avoid ebay for them, lots of fakes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me some in-ear headphones………..’ is closed to new replies.