Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reccomend me some Berlingo / kangoo car tyres please !
  • snowpaul
    Free Member

I have one of the fugly bike van berlingos – its in need of new tyres – any suggestions – have had michelin energys in past – seem ok but expensive

anything else – doesnt have to be too flash speed wise as it never goes beyond 85mph and thats on a down hill !!!

cheers

paul

glenh
    Free Member

Cheap ones? It’s not exactly a sports car is it?

Simon

Is it a proper van or a Multispace?

snowpaul
    Free Member

its no sports car agreed! its a multispace one so shouldnt need reinforced tyres..

looking for decent suggestions as theres lots of models that fit and reviews on web havent been much use to me so far

cheers

paul

Marmoset
    Free Member

Paul,

Stick with anything from big manufacturers, cheap far east tyres are a false economy and offer very little predictable grip. I dunno if there’s a High Q branch near you, but their generally the cheapest near me – try Hoole tyres if you fancy a jaunt into Chester.

Rich

aP
    Free Member

We just used to have the Michelin Energy on ours, seemed to last pretty well and if you’re careful in terms of turning in then it’ll hustle along back roads quite nicely.

Filthy
    Free Member

Go to…

MyTyres.co.uk

Put size in, pick cheapest, await delivery, take them to your local fitter slip him a couple of quid, job done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me some Berlingo / kangoo car tyres please !’ is closed to new replies.