Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reccomend me a race like Tough Guy/Hell Runner
  • paulos
    Free Member

Ive done both and am now looking to do something similar. I was entered in next years Hellrunner “in the middle” However they have cancelled one of the dates so now im unable to do it!! So im looking for something else, I would do Tough guy again but its to bloody expensive not to mention the hardest thing i have ever done!

Cheers

bigyim
    Free Member

Tough guy has gone way too expensive I’ll agree with that. What year did you do?

paulos
    Free Member

I did 2010 & 2011. Yes its getting very popular and i think they have cottoned on to it, Fees for everything were as at Hell Runner it was a one off fee of £25 (including parking,spectators and T shirt)

Need to find something similar…….

DavidB
    Free Member

The Grizzly (Seaton) is worth a look. Hardest I ever did

shadowrider
    Free Member

Mudrunner is quite tough, the next one is in October at Eastnor Castle, they do a duathlon in February as well, which is really tough

djglover
    Free Member

Try a proper fell race, like three shires?

finbar
    Free Member

^ They’re really not that similar though. About as different as fell running vs. road racing i’d say. I’ve done plenty of fell races and Hell down South a few years ago. Both have their charms.

In answer to the OP though, sorry, no suggestions.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Trionimum events are good

Knacker cracker –
    Midsummer munro
    PICNIC marathon for something proper hard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me a race like Tough Guy/Hell Runner’ is closed to new replies.