Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • reccomend me a mtb firendly camera bag 2 fit Oly XZ-1 or Lumix GF2
  • tangent
    Free Member

On the brink of getting a new camera, pretty certain an Olympus XZ-1 will suit my needs, but very interested to hear about nice bags to carry them conviently and safely whilst out riding!

Same goes for Lumix GF2 (which am still considering as maybe)

Thanks,

J

IA

If you ride with a camelback/rucsac, the best solution is whatever case/bag fits the camera, and clip it onto the straps of the sack so it sits on your chest. Quick to get at, and it’s a pretty protected position.

I use a lowe pro of some description for my G1, and then put the lot in a alpkit drybag if it’s minging.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I use a Tamrac pouch,a 5693 I think. Usually on a belt but can be attached to a pack.

mightymarmite
    Free Member

Ditto above, but the Thinktank lightening fast for a GF1, 14, 20 and 14-45 lenses. Theres other larger options in their modular system. All have lighter padding so less bulk and removable rain covers.

Has a very secure attachment system, either with carabiner or the double lock velcro flaps.

The change up is also handy as a light waist belt option.

Have used there belt system for years for wedding work and they are market leaders, and very well thought out.

Nick

GF2 with both the 14mm and 14-45mm lenses was 399 in Jessops, bit of a bargain.

tangent
    Free Member

useful ta, not heard of the Tamrac brand before…
    hmmm had seen the GF2 deal which is causing me a bit of indecision right now 🙂 reallyy like it but just not sure I’d haul it round with me for the kinda riding and pics I take at the mo’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘reccomend me a mtb firendly camera bag 2 fit Oly XZ-1 or Lumix GF2’ is closed to new replies.