Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rebound adjustment on rockshox recon silver air…..hare and tortoise
  • SiB
    Free Member

Just a quick question regarding the above……does the adjustment lever travel between the two symbols (turn of about 90degrees) or does it keep spinning round a few revolutions?

I’m keeping it in between the hare and tortoise even though I’m tempted to keep on turning!!

Thanks

benpinnick

It will do several turns.

allan23
    Free Member

I’d have to check my Recon Silver to be certain but I think it has a number of clicks it turns. I’ve hardly touched in in two years since finding the best setting for what I was riding.

If you wind it to one extreme and then count the clicks to the other you can work out where half way is.

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Mine only clicks when you’ve pushed it too far. The adjustment is smooth and click free and moves about 90 degs.

But that might be just mine…

SiB
    Free Member

I have smooth click free 90 degree adjustment and then clicks which i’m not too keen on clicking in case I’m damaging the rebound.

Thanks for above replies but I’m still unsure as to correct method as the three replies range from 90 degree turn to a possible 720 degree plus…? Anyone??

phiiiiil

Mine used to click, it’s smooth now though. It will definitely do several turns.I wind it all the way to fast then wind it back a full turn or so until it seems right…

mssansserif
    Free Member

Some forks the adjuster is just an Allen key with a fancy bit on the end. They tend to wear and just turn without doing anything.

Worthwhile checking that? You should be able to just pull it out with little force it’s usually an o-ring that holds it. Then get a suitable sized Allen key to adjust it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rebound adjustment on rockshox recon silver air…..hare and tortoise’ is closed to new replies.