Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • reba poplock probs!!
  • grizzer
    Free Member

I have just serviced my forks(oil change)and increased the travel,when i use the lockout now and release it, it won't return to the off position without turning the reel by hand and feels v stiff ,it was'nt perfect before i serviced them and would'nt release but would return to the off position with a bounce on the fork but not since the service.Any idea's guys?

Lactic
    Free Member

Don't know the answer but mine has started sticking in exactly the same way. How was increasing the travel? Did you just use the manual on the sram website or are there any other guides available?

forgotmename
    Free Member

This happened to me, and in my case i hadnt used the correct cable, it needs to be a very thin cable, since then they have worked great.

LoCo
    Free Member

It's a standard gear cable, new inner and outer cable may sort it.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Yea i used a standard 1 1st time. I dont know if rockshox do a specific cable for the job, i was lucky enough to find 1 in my bag of bits.

avalanche
    Free Member

Had no end of hassles with mine. I took the gubbins out and really worked a light lube into it. Just when I had given up and decided to disconnect the return spring (ie convert to manual activation) the bugger started working again and has yet to cause any more trouble. Go figure.

zaskar
    Free Member

Cable needs to be well lubed as the outer gets sticky.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Probably just some $hite in the cable outer, take it out, clean it and re-lube it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘reba poplock probs!!’ is closed to new replies.