Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rear shock upgrade
  • Carpediem
    Free Member

Currently riding a 2010 Spesh Enduro with A Fox RP2 at the back. Rode a mate’s Empire last week and fell in Love, but 6K is a world away ;(

What back shock can I upgrade to that will give a smoother ride on the downs?

rab5474
    Free Member

I had my monarch pushed and it has transformed the shock, may be worth looking at a service and tune, instead of replacment

dan1980
    Free Member

I upgraded the monarch on my mega to an XFusion O2 RCX and am really pleased it. It’s a massive improvement, and totally transformed the bike.

Their UK customer service is top notch too!

ThePinkster

I upgraded the monarch on my mega to an XFusion O2 RCX and am really pleased it. It’s a massive improvement, and totally transformed the bike.

Their UK customer service is top notch too!Plus TF Tuned will be servicing X Fusion from next Monday too!

Which reminds me, must book my shock in for a service…

Tracey

The 2010 onwards Enduro has a special fitting on the top of the fox shock so you will be limited to what will fit it. Some models came with a rp23 as my S Works did and the latest Cane Creeks dont fit. TF Tunned can push your shock to suit your riding at the same time as a service. I have a spare RP23 of a 2012 Enduro that has had 2 weeks use if you are looking to buy one.

trickydisco
    Free Member

I’ve seen an enduro with a cane creek db

trickydisco
    Free Member

Ah sorry.. Realised that’s not a 2010 enduro is it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rear shock upgrade’ is closed to new replies.