Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • rear shock servicing
  • paul1971
    Free Member

hi ladds needing some info if possible.i cont evans cycles today about servicing my tc scott rear shock,now the ladd i spoke to on phone says they do it and would cost £45 now i was reading on some other bike forum that they do a full service replacing parts that need replacing also they replace the decals on shock for £90 was wondering if anyone has had their shock serviced at evans and at what price thanx paul 😉

evanssuspension
    Free Member

Hi Paul,
    Robin here from the Evans Suspension Centre. Sorry if you have been given wrong pricing.
    The price of a Scott TC service is £95. As standard this includes a pre-service test, full strip down and thorough clean, replacement of all o-rings, quad seals, glide rings, damper shims, new oil, new stickers, new du bushes and reducers, and a full test. Also if we find any other parts that are worn (shock shafts, air can etc) then these are also replaced at no extra cost.
    P&P is free via our stores or we can post back to your home address for £7.
    Provided the shock is booked in we can service it within a day.
    If you need further info please feel free to contact us on 015397 32262 Mon-Fri or suspensionservicing@evanscycles.com
    Many thanks
    Robin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘rear shock servicing’ is closed to new replies.