Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rear shock servicing????
  • wee-al
    Free Member

I need to get my rp2 serviced, which servicer would you guys recommend mojo or tf tuned.

Also has anyone had there shock “pushed” by tf tuned and was it worthwhile?

Cheers guys!

carlphillips
    Free Member

do it yourself for the cost of the seals and a little float fluid, easy peasy.

uplink
    Free Member
    wee-al
    Free Member

Is it honestly that easy? There’s probably some video on you tube showing exactly what to do.

coatesy
    Free Member

A proper service is beyond the scope of the home mechanic, involving high pressure nitrogen discharging/charging and a full strip down. The basic air sleeve service is simple enough to do yourself though.
    Personally, I use Mojo because they’re close to me, but i’d be quite happy to use either.

freeman
    Free Member

Its a piece of pish to service, i did a dhx5 air in about 10mins.

Mike_T

I really doubt you serviced a DHX fully other than a sleeve service. What about inspection of all the internal seals etc. From ast experience I’ve had a DHX air serviced twice by mojo over the past couple of years and on both occasions the pro-pedle was blown, i hadn’t even notice. It needs to be done properly, at the end of the day a f**ked shock/fork could see you in A&E.

As far as the best service there’s nothing between Mojo or TFT, I’ve had shoks and forks serviced at both and the work has been spot on.

As for having pushed valving, I had a 5th element and a 32 van done on heckler a few years back, i’m no shock guru but it felt absolutely fantastic, the bike flew, very smooth. Is it worth the expense. That’s up to you. Try and ride before you decide.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rear shock servicing????’ is closed to new replies.