Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rear Shock Service – Any recommendations from these companies?
  • bsweb
    Free Member

I am looking to get my Fox rear shock serviced and a custom tune done. It is going to cost in the region of £150, so not particularly cheap. Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations. Looking at
    – Tf Tuned – £143
    – Mojo – £166
    – Plush suspension tuning – £138

smurf
    Free Member

I’ve been happy with other work that j tech and loco tuning have done for me. So whilst not directly helping that might have added 2 more places to the list.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Only ever used TF Tuned over the years and never been disappointed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MartynS

Conversely I’ll never use tf again after the way one of the chimps spoke to me over the phone.

Loco did a smashing job on my vanilla coil shock. However after the debacle of the chap on here who had his air shock disposed of by royal fail I’ve found a local shop (who is a trained fox tech) so problem solved, I don’t have to post.

Loco worked out cheaper as well….

mindmap3
    Free Member

Another vote for J Tech here – James has always been really helpful, done a good job and turned stuff round quickly for me in the past.

I’ve used Loco once too when J Tech coulcn;t look at my poorly DHX and again they did a cracing job.

Mojo seem really expensive compared to some of the smaller companies.

jwab
    Free Member

+1 for loco, great price and service

z1ppy

Used Mojo, TF Tuned, J-Tech for servicing and Loco (for spare parts, as he was busy when I wanted a service), happy to use them all again, though Mojo managed to damage a m8 shock, but did put it right without fuss. Tend to be happier using the small business like J-Tech and Loco, as they as mentioned are cheaper & just as good IME.

J-Tech have some “damaged/new” shocks/fork for sale ATM too (Damaged as in eyelets marked.. so basically not damaged)

bsweb
    Free Member

Thanks all. Going to give J-Tech a go.

torihada
    Free Member

Yep, another vote for Loco & J-Tech.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rear Shock Service – Any recommendations from these companies?’ is closed to new replies.