Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Really good ski clothing shop in vicinity of Guilford?
  • big_scot_nanny

Hi all,

Coming over to the UK for a quick visit, ski clothing is horrifically expensive here in CH, so looking to get new sallopetes (pref gore tex shell) and jacket (also shell) in advance of new season.

Any good shops you all know of?

Kev

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    montarius
    Free Member

Alternatively, TKMaxx have their snow stuff in stock now and some great branded gore text kit can be had for rock bottom prices.

Picked up a Salmon Gore Text jacket for £70 down from 250. Steal.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

As above te SnR and TK maxx. Plus in the Cente itself there is a Cotswold opposite TK Maxx, and some cheaper outdoor stores in the street running up in parallel with the main cobbled high street and a Field and Trek and white Stuff (if they still do ski stuff) further up near the grammar school.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I don’t think you’ll find the premium branded stuff any cheaper here, especially from places like Snow and Rock and Ellis Brigham. TK Maxx is OK, but very hit and miss – you need to allow a good hour for sifting through the crap and unlikely to find anything, and if you do its might not be in your size. Worth a look though. I get my stuff off the internet these days and not the premium brands – just as good at half the price. But that doesn’t help you though.

michaelbowden

Small world, I was about to recomend ^^^ and I ride with Jonny on occasion!

big_scot_nanny

Cheers folks, many thanks. I posted this then got whipped away to sort out a work crisis, just had a moment to look back now.

Will check out snow and rock, sounds about right. Just really want to try stuff on and buy, but ski clothing really is eye wateringly expensive here, as is almost everything (except camera equipment and electronics, oddly).

Kev

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Really good ski clothing shop in vicinity of Guilford?’ is closed to new replies.